- Passion for brand building and creativity.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies which are focused on our industry
- Set up campaigns and build community through social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Instagram.
- Generate quality leads for our Training Business properties and optimize lead capturing funnel.
- Drive organic growth of the website and app
- Plan and execute corporate tie-ups or cross marketing.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners and work with affiliate partners
- Sync up with the design team and manage mailers - promotion, awareness, offers, etc.
- Content strategy & Digital roadmaps
- Current market potential mapping of current & future business lines
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
Digital Marketing, Brand Building, Corporate tie-ups Team management, Campaigns, planning, Budgeting, Facebook, Twitter, linked in, You-tube, SEO, SEM
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
- PG: Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization,
- Effective communication and 100% conversion ability
- Effective team player, Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Possess digital marketing skills (email, social, paid media, search) and understanding of an end-to-end marketing process
- Excellent verbal & written communication skill
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
Duration for internship: 6 months