ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Counselling for our Analytics training courses, both visiting candidates at our Centre as well as over the phone/visits.
- Conversion of leads/enquiries to enrolment.
- Follow-up and maintenance of records for all courses and members
- Generating leads for placement calls to course attendees
- Assess instructional effectiveness and summarize evaluation reports determining the impact of training on participants and how it affects KPIs
- Maintain updated curriculum database and training records.
- Manage and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment
- Understand & fulfil the entire participant cycle: prospecting, counselling, admission, orientation, support, satisfaction, retention & productive output
- Monitor batch schedules to ensure smooth operations
- Fee collection & petty cash management, as & when required
- Handling Centre administration & maintaining Centre infrastructure
- Graduates/post-graduates with a pleasing personality.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Should have enthusiasm to work towards maintaining brand equity among students.
Training coordination, counselling, facilitation, resource utilization, public relations.